5.06.2010

Space-y Dotty Holo using Milani cyberspace

no flash



milani cyberspace4 no flash



milani cyberspace3 no flash



flash


milani cyberspace2



milani cyberspace1



milani cyberspace
This mani reminds me of space or what we picture the future to "look like" (IE shiny clothes, flying cars, etc). A co-worker said it reminded her of winter. I love using my dotting tool to create a fast easy but really put together mani. I used Milani cyberspace and Diamond cosmetics no name silver. For the dots I used a bunch of different colors - white, teal, navy blue, dark gray, silver, and cyberspace.
I am thinking about doing a very small giveaway for reaching 25 followers. I am going to order the prize sometime this weekend. whoo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Great colors and perfect execution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the dotting is excellent! "Space. The final frontier." is what it reminds me of.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)