5.20.2010

Sinful Color's Let Me Go mani

Sally Hansen blazing blue with Sinful Colors let me go
Sally Hansen blazing blue with Sinful Colors let me go
Sally Hansen blazing blue with Sinful Colors let me go
Sally Hansen blazing blue with Sinful Colors let me go
Sally Hansen blazing blue with Sinful Colors let me go
This combo is weird. I picked up this Sinful color polish thinking it would be more opaque. It's not. Totally sheer. I should have tried to layer it with a purple or white but blue looks ok. I think the polish in the bottle is soooo pretty to look at - all swirly and beautiful. I want to say this is froma new collection: "purple passion" or something like that? I looked at the other colors but I was drawn to them like "Let me Go". They also had some kind of punk collection but I wasn't too into that either.

1 comment:

  1. I got this polish as well. In fact, I got two of them because they didn't look a like at all. Isn't that weird?

    Thanks for the head's up that it is shear. I'll experiment with a white or blue base color. And, the silver wispys top it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)