5.18.2010

Revlon Violet Light with bundle monster design

I got my monster bundle plates last night and wanted to try them out so I did this mani. I used a polish I got in a freecycle haul - Revlon "Violet Light". It was pretty old so I had to use a few drops of Poshe' thinner (3) to work with it. This was two coats with one coat of seche vite. I used my dotting tool to create the simple "flower" on the ring finger.
violet light revlon flower bundle monster
violet light revlon flower bundle monster
violet light revlon flower bundle monster
violet light revlon flower bundle monster
violet light revlon flower bundle monster
violet light revlon flower bundle monster
I also wanted to talk about my plates from bundle monster. I had to "settle" for this design because some of the designs were seriously unworkable! I must have tried 15 times to pick up one image decently. I was really disappointed. Hopefully, this is not the norm for all the plates. It seems that the images are a little too "deep" to allow the stamper to pick up the image. I tried lightly scraping, thinner polish, thicker polish, quickly, slowly, you name it! I was really sad :(
Anyways, I DO like this image - it is really light and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)