5.13.2010

Freecycle polish!

Ohmygosh! I am so excited! Brooke at Getcha Nails Did did a post today about some awesome polishes she got via Freecycle. I, too, am a member of my local Freecycle and decided to give it ago. A quick search led me to a lovely lady with 7 bottles of unwanted polish and a 1/2 a bottle of remover. I scored:

Two Sally Hansen's beyond Perfect in
-Samoan Soul
and
-Cinnamon Incense
Two Maybelline Express Finish in
-Cocoa Motion
and
- Plum Intense
Two OPI in
-Aphrodite's pink nightie
and
-Don't Melbourne the toast
and lastly
One sinful color polish in
- flora

These are great additions to my collection because they are all nudey natural pinks/mauves.
Point being... TRY your local Freecycle and see if YOU can score some great polish. pics/swatches to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Glad you got some good ones :) This freecycle thing rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)