5.14.2010

Freecycle haul - pics and swatches (PIC HEAVY!!)

whoo hoo!! I scored seven polishes yesterday and seven again today!! That is just crazy! I was thinking about it.. and that is more in two days than most "normal" people have. I love this freecycle thing! I got four new OPI polishes, they were not all drugstore.
First all the polishes lined up
freecycle haul
and now the swatches!!
I wore Don't Melbourne the toast for yesterday's mani. It is sooo pretty in the bottle but gave me "lobster hands". It just totally clashed with my skin tone :( ohwell.
OPI don't melbourne the toast
OPI don't melbourne the toast
I think Aphrodite's Pink Nightie might be the winner in this bunch - sooo pretty!
OPI Aphrodite's Pink Nightie
OPI Aphrodite's Pink Nightie
OPI Aphrodite's Pink Nightie
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Cinnamon Incense
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Cinnamon Incense
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Cinnamon Incense
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Cinnamon Incense
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Samoan Soul
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Samoan Soul
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Samoan Soul
Sally Hansen Beyond perfect Samoan Soul
Sinful Colors Flora - also super super pretty
sinful colors flora
sinful colors flora
sinful colors flora
Maybelline cocoa motion
maybelline cocoa motion
maybelline cocoa motion
Maybelline plum intense
maybelline plum intense
maybelline plum intense

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)