5.21.2010

Eye of the day - MAC burnt burgandy UD cherry smokey-ish look

I really really really love Burnt Burgundy pigment by MAC. I mean REALLY love it. I tried to by the full-size but it was around the time that the sizes of the jars changed (curses!!) so the MUA gave me a sample. Which I'm sure will last me a reallllyyyy long time because this pigment goes the DISTANCE! a smidge, smidgen, morsel, dash, etc, will be more than enough to do your eyeshadow for that day. PLUS its matte.. swoon. PLEASE let me know if you know of a dupe for this color.
MAC burnt burgandy UD cherry smokey makeup eyeshadow
MAC burnt burgandy UD cherry smokey makeup eyeshadow
MAC burnt burgandy UD cherry smokey makeup eyeshadow
MAC burnt burgandy UD cherry smokey makeup eyeshadow
MAC burnt burgandy UD cherry smokey makeup eyeshadow
I used:
MAC burnt burgandy pigmant
Urban Decay cherry e/s
Coastal Scents hotpot in M09
Coastal Scents hotpot in S07

3 comments:

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)