5.20.2010

Eye of the day - green and broze look

green and bronze MAC Humid makeup eyeshadow

green and bronze MAC Humid makeup eyeshadow

green and bronze MAC Humid makeup eyeshadow
look! I have a face!

green and bronze MAC Humid makeup eyeshadow

green and bronze MAC Humid makeup eyeshadow

I used:
MAC Humid e/s
MAC golden Olive pigment
MAC carbon
Coastal Scents hotpot M09
bronze color is Coastal Scents hotpot in S36
I got lots of comments on this look! I rarely wear green eyeshadow because I never know what to pair it with. MAC's Humid is one of my favorite greens though. I also really like to LOOK at golden olive but am rarely inspired by it so I am glad I could incorporate it into this look as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)