5.19.2010

Eye of the day - easy simple tropical eyeshadow

easy simple tropical makeup eyeshadow

easy simple tropical makeup eyeshadow

easy simple tropical makeup eyeshadow
I used:

MUFE 92
MAC carbon
coastal scents hotpot s14
88 warm palette
MAC steamy
coastal scents hotpot s07
coastal scents hotpot m09

I LOVVVEEEDD this look! It was very "simple" for me. Not meaning easy to do (although it was) but in terms of leaving most of my lid bare with a splash of color in my crease/outermost part of my eyelid. This is also a super summer appropriate look.

I want to start doing faces of the day vs eye of the day but it is honestly easier for me to snap a few pics of my finished eye before I head out the door. I usually do my liner, mascara, concealer, foundation, blush, lips, and hair after my eyes or at work if I get there early so ... we may have to continue eye of the day for a while. I do sometimes upload faces of the day to twitter so make sure you are following me HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo...That is beautiful. Simple, Subtle and such soothing colors.

    Gorgeous!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)