5.06.2010

DC plum pie in the sky with hidden treasures MATTE

1st day
DC plum pie in the sky layered with Hidden Treasures matte1
DC plum pie in the sky layered with Hidden Treasures matte
2nd day (redid tips and applied another matte topcoat)
DC plum pie in the sky layered with Hidden treasures MATTE
This looks like Halloween to me! The orange and green really flash through the matte topcoat (first day was CG matte magic and then the second day was Claire's matte TC). I can usually only get 1 day out of a matte topcoat before it chips like crazy but I'm pleasantly pleased with this combo. This mani really reminds me of Scrangie's infamous fortune teller combo. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)