5.08.2010

A Brilliant Brunette copy cat look - brown/orange/yellow

This is a copy cat look from the gorgeous talented "A Brilliant Brunette". This particular look is from her eyebrow tutorial. I would have never thought to combine these colors and even though it is what I secretly call "poop/pee" colors (brown and yellow together) I think this look just works! I wish I had a more matte brown liner but this will do for now (I used UD roach liquid liner).
Brilliant Brunette copycat look (brown, yellow, orange, bronze eyeshadow)
Brilliant Brunette copycat look (brown, yellow, orange, bronze eyeshadow)
Brilliant Brunette copycat look (brown, yellow, orange, bronze eyeshadow)
Brilliant Brunette copycat look (brown, yellow, orange, bronze eyeshadow)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is an awesome "eye"..very sultry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI..i like the UD liner you used, it adds a little extra to the eye! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)