4.27.2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - Posh Pink

i love a good pink creme

I am currently sporting this mani. I love this freaking nail polish and have worn it a couple of times since I got it recently (which is unusual for me - I love to rotate through my polishes so maybe wear one once a month or two months).

I am a LOVER of creme polishes and posh pink is just perfect. It is smooth and opaque. The love the brush rimmel uses (most people don't - it is kinda like the Sally Hansen insta dry, flat and broad).

This color is also perfect for spring/summer. It is a bright mid tone pink that leans towards the orangish side. It would look really pretty on toes! I also like using this color when doing dots. I haven't tried it as a konad color yet.

I have not tried any of the other Rimmel Lasting Finsh Pro colors. This one just jumped out at me when I was in Walgreens. I did see a taupe-y and purple color that I liked but not enough to buy them.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I LOVE the brush too.
    I ended up buying a bunch of them when they were on sale for $1.99.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)